Terms & Conditions
- AQUAGEAR PRODUCTS. Through the Site, the Company offers its Users certain water filtration products (the “Service”). The User hereby acknowledges and agrees that the processes inherent in the Service are the exclusive property of the Company and the Company may offer access to the Service in any way it sees fit.
- ELIGIBILITY/GENERAL RESTRICTIONS. The User’s limited license to access and make personal use of the Site is contingent on the following:
- The User must be at least 18 years of age;
- The User must provide information (personal and otherwise) that is truthful to the best of the User’s knowledge and in the event any such information changes, the User shall notify the Company of any such change within a reasonable amount of time;
- The User shall not use any device, software or other instrumentality to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site;
- The User will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site’s infrastructure;
- The User agrees not to use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy any content from the Site without the prior express consent from an authorized Company representative, unless such use is by a search engine employed to direct Internet users to the Site;
- The User shall not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visited, or otherwise exploit for any commercial purpose without express written consent of the Company;
- The User shall not use any of the Services for any unlawful or harmful purposes; and
- Any unauthorized use automatically terminates the permission or license granted by the Company.
- The Company has the right at any time or from time to time to modify or amend this Agreement. Should the Company choose to modify this Agreement the Site will display such changes, which will be the User’s only notification of any such change. Any use of the Site or the Service by the User after such notification shall constitute the User’s acceptance of the modified or amended terms. No modification to this Agreement made by the User shall be binding upon the Company.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. The Site holds certain content that is the property of the Company or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws (the “Content”). The Site may contain or reference trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights belonging to Company and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of Company and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon the User and the user may not utilize such Content by any manner aside from viewing such Content according to the license granted herein. Prohibited uses of such content without the written consent of the Company include (but are not limited to):
- Removing, altering, bypassing, avoiding, interfering with, or circumventing any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices marked on the Content or any digital rights management mechanism, device, or other content protection or access control measure associated with the Content including geo-filtering mechanisms;
- Copying, downloading, stream capturing, reproducing, duplicating, archiving, distributing, uploading, publishing, modifying, translating, broadcasting, performing, displaying, selling, transmitting or retransmitting the Content; and
- Creating, recreating, distributing or advertising an index of any significant portion of the Content.
- USER ACCOUNT. The User may register to the Site with an account in order to make use of certain functions and/or the Service (the “User Account”). The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password that the User designates during the registration process, and the User is fully responsible for all activities that occur under the User Account. The User agrees to: (i) immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of the User Account or any other breach of security, and (ii) ensure that the User exits from the User Account at the end of each session. The Company will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the User’s failure to comply with this provision. The User should use particular caution when accessing the User Account from a public or shared computer to ensure that others are not able to view or record the User Account’s username and password and/or other personal information. The Company reserves the right to terminate or suspend any User’s User Account and/or access to the Site and the Service if the Company determines (in its sole discretion) that any such User has violated this Agreement. Note that no refunds will be given in the event your access to the Site and/or Services are terminated due to a violation of this Agreement or other policies.
- BILLING; REFUNDS. By engaging the Company to utilize the Service, you are expressly agreeing to the billing policies and amounts described on the specific product purchase pages. The Company’s return policies are described in detail at https://www.goaquagear.com/pages/returns-exchanges.
- The Company shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, and distribute any and all communication conducted with Company through the Site including but not limited to feedback, questions, comments, suggestions and the like (the “Communications”). The User shall have no right of confidentiality in the Communications and the Company shall have no obligation to protect the Communications from disclosure. The Company shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, content or techniques contained in the Communications for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to the development, production and marketing of products and services that incorporate such information.
- ERRORS AND OMISSIONS. The Site may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors, including but not limited to inaccuracies relating to pricing or availability applicable to certain products or services offered by the Company. The Company shall not assume responsibility or liability for any such inaccuracies, errors or omissions, and shall have no obligation to honor any order affected by such inaccuracies. The Company reserves the right to make changes, corrections, cancellations and/or improvements to any information contained on the Site, and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice, including after confirmation of a transaction.
- PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. The Site may contain information about products and services offered by the Company, not all of which are available in every location. Any reference to a Company product or service on the Site does not imply that such product or service is or will be available in the User’s location. Furthermore, the Company may alter what Content is available to Users at any time in its sole discretion, including (but not limited to) removing certain Content from access at any time.
- INTERNATIONAL USE. The Company does not represent that all content, materials and services on the Site are appropriate or available for use in all geographic locations, and accessing such from certain locations may be illegal and prohibited. Those who do access content, materials and services from such locations act on their own initiative and the Company is not responsible for such Users’ compliance with local laws or other applicable laws. The User shall not access the foregoing where prohibited by law.
- FORCE MAJEURE. In the event that the Company is unable to perform any of its obligations under this Agreement or to enjoy any of its benefits because of natural disaster, terrorism, fire, explosion, power blackout, earthquake, flood, the elements, strike, embargo, labor disputes, acts of civil or military authority, war, acts of God, acts or omissions of carriers or suppliers, acts of regulatory or governmental agencies, actions or decrees of governmental bodies or communication line failure not the fault of the Company or other causes beyond the Company’s reasonable control (a “Force Majeure Event”) the Company shall immediately give notice to the User and shall do everything possible to resume performance. Upon receipt of such notice, all obligations under this Agreement shall be immediately suspended.
- VENUE; ARBITRATION. This Agreement and the interpretation of the terms herein shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without regard to the principles of conflict of laws. The User irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in San Diego County, California. Except for a misuse or infringement of the Company’s intellectual property, any and all disputes, controversies and claims arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or concerning the respective rights or obligations of the Parties hereto shall be settled and determined by arbitration before a panel of one (1) arbitrator pursuant to the Commercial Rules then in effect of the American Arbitration Association. Judgment upon the award rendered may be entered in any court having jurisdiction or application may be made to such court for a judicial acceptance of the award and an order of enforcement. The Parties agree that the arbitrators shall have the power to award damages, injunctive relief and reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses to any party in such arbitration.
- If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable for any reason, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability shall not affect any other provisions of this Agreement, and this Agreement shall be construed as if such invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision had not been contained herein.